In short, yes! Coffee has been shown to have many benefits to the skin and recently has become a popular ingredient in body care products. Because of its texture and its caffeine content, it makes an excellent body scrub and effectively reduces the appearance of cellulite.
The texture of coffee makes it an incredible exfoliator that removes dead skin cells and gives them an opportunity to receive proper moisture and nutrients. While the caffeine in coffee, when directly applied to the skin, helps break down the fat, generate new cells and tighten the skin, thus eliminating cellulite. The result: A smooth toned appearance.
But not all coffee scrubs are created equal. Our Clearly FIRM coffee scrub includes other key ingredients that make the coffee more effective and also help attack the cellulite and improve your skin’s appearance. Here are 5 reasons that make Clearly FIRM superior to other scrubs.
1. 100% Organic Arabica Coffee. Because coffee helps your skin absorb other nutrients, it’s important to choose a coffee scrub that’s organic and pesticide free; otherwise, your body will absorb harmful ingredients rather than beneficial ones that can improve skin texture and overall health.
2. Hydrating and Repairing Oils, such as Coconut, Almond, and Jojoba oils are wonderful natural moisturizers, packed with vitamins, that not only hydrate the skin and but are beneficial in the growth and repair of the skin. Nutrient rich oils keep the skin smooth and prevent premature aging.
3. Anti-Aging Oils, such as Carrot Seed Oil is incredibly popular for slowing down the aging process. Because of its powerful antioxidants and detoxifying properties, it triggers the production of collagen and promotes blood circulation, therefore toning the skin, fighting off cellulite, and fading stretch marks.
4. Skin Rejuvenating Salts. Dead Sea Salt is another amazing exfoliant. It improves blood circulation and increases blood flow to aid in skin rejuvenation and cellular renewal. In other words, it’s also a great treatment for cellulite and stretch marks, as well as smooth skin.
5. Detoxifying Essential Oils. Essential oils have anti-inflammatory properties that help promote body detoxification. They can eliminate the toxic elements trapped in the body, raise the metabolism, and improve overall skin texture.
While coffee alone is great for treating cellulite, the combination of ingredients in a scrub can either make it more or less effective. Try out our Clearly FIRM exfoliating scrub and let us know what you love about it!