Today’s post is dedicated to Rosewater – undoubtedly beauty magic weapon as it is extraordinarily versatile and can be used in so many different ways in your daily beauty routine!
Rosewater has been used by women for thousands of years, starting from Ancient times. Cleopatra used it in her skincare regime. Also, it was and is widely used in India today.
Here are 8 Benefits of Rosewater:
- Rosewater is helpful in maintaining the skin’s pH balance and sebum production.
- Rosewater helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Rosewater helps to reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in unclogging pores from dirt and oils.
- Rosewater has antibacterial properties – it can be used to treat acne and acne prone skin.
- Rosewater is a great skin toner that tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- Rosewater can be used in aromatherapy as its delicate scent can enhance your mood, get rid of anxiety, and promote emotional well-being. Also by spraying some Rosewater on your pillow or sheets at nighttime, you will have better, calmer and deeper sleep.
- Rosewater is a powerful antioxidant that strengthens skin cells and regenerates skin tissues.
- Its anti-aging properties reduce fine lines and wrinkles.