Are you still doubting whether you should use oils in you daily beauty routine?
Here are some facts, that may help you make this decision.
- Oils are completely natural.
They have no chemicals or toxins, that usual beauty products contain. I highly suggest you to read this article about some dangerous components in mass market beauty products.
- Effective remedy proven with time.
Oils had been used by people for thousands of years for different health and beauty properties. It’s not without the reason we still continue using them, right?
- Oils are rich in essential fatty acids that are necessary to keep your skin & hair healthy.
- Prevention of skin and hair degydration.
Our cell membrane consists of lipid chains. A healthy lipid barrier prevents dehydration by helping skin retain moisture. As we age, the production of oils in our bodies decreases and the regeneration of cells slows down as well. So we should help our bodyregenerate by adding oils into our daily beauty routine.
- Oils do not clogg your pores, in comparison, for example, to waxes, that is the base for most of skin and hair care products.
- Oils help deliver essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals directly into cells.
For oils it is easier to penetrate through the cell membrane, because they have the same structure.
- Oils have anti-anflammatory properties.
By balancing out the production of excess skin sebum oils help get rid of inflammation, acne and more serious conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
Not sure yet? ;)